Friday, March 20, 2009

Children's Museum

A few weeks ago, Toni and I took the girls to the Children's Museum. They absolutely loved it! We will definitely be going again. Thanks to Toni, (who remembered her camera and shared her pictures with me) I have a few pictures to remember our trip. There were a lot more, but I just chose a few.


Katy in the Dr. Office section. She didn't really care about fixing her teddy bear, she just wanted to play with the tools.

One of the first places that they found was the art room. They both LOVED painting. I think they both would have stayed and painted all day if we had let them.




It was about all that I could do to convince Katy that we should go see what else there was to play with. I think I finally got her to stop because she saw that there were dinosaurs to play with.





"Aaargg Matey!"



Caroline and Katy outside on the way to the Museum. We couldn't get them to stand any closer.



This was one of the last things that the girls got to do together before Kevin and Toni moved. We really enjoyed having them so close. We will miss them. Katy especially misses Caroline. They had a lot of fun in between the tantrums and the "mine" fights (started by Katy I have to admit). We're looking forward to the next visit!



3 comments:

ansons said...

The girls are so big! What a fun day they had together. I can't wait to throw my girl in with them. If they all survive, I think they will have a blast.

Chris and Emily Garcia said...

How fun! It looks like they had a ton of fun together. That's hilarious that you couldn't get them to stand any closer together for that picture. I can't wait to get everyone together this summer!

Amber Lee said...

I love that second picture!